Language / Język
Most web hosting companies, especially the larger ones, treat their customers like a spreadsheet row. They provide inexpensive hosting, but they can’t provide the same service and support like we can. That’s why our boutique hosting and our engagement is unparalleled. We do care about our customers and we know what they need.
Let’s make it official
We’ve created easy-to-use and highly efficient hosting which, combined with our technical support, is what you’re probably looking for. Just like you, we also take our online business seriously. Take advantage of below offer and move your website to better place on the web.
Ideal solution for beginners
Perfect for personal websites
Performance that exceeds your expectations
- As part of the free migration, we will transfer your website from another hosting company to us, assuming your euhost.co plan has enough free space to accommodate your website. The waiting time for site migration is usually up to 24 hours, depending on the current queue – our WordPress experts do it manually from Monday to Friday. If you want to change the domain during the website migration (e.g. from oldaddress.com to newaddress.com), the migration time will be longer, because it is a more advanced process that requires additional database editing and checking the website, links as well as redirections. The service of changing the domain during the transfer is payable £80 / website.
- Hosting plans come with unlimited bandwidth. However, we apply a “reasonable use” limit at euhost.co discretion. If you plan to use the bandwidth intensively, please contact our technical support to determine the use of the bandwidth.
- Remember that subdomains and staging copies take up space on your account and use the available page limits.
- We hope you understand that no hosting company in the world can predict which WordPress plugins and themes you will use. Remember that they can affect the performance or loading time of your website. Our free hosting support service doesn’t include fixing plugins and themes, but we can suggest you change them or better configuration. Users (like you) install plugins / themes at your own risk. The creator from whom you bought or downloaded the plugin / theme is responsible for their operation and technical support. If you need WordPress Experts assist please order a service here.
- To learn more about the technical work that we do for free on the websites of euhost.co customers and what exactly is excluded, read this article.
- To read our Terms of Service, please click here.